A Haiku is a traditional form of Japanese poetry that consists of three lines. The first and last lines of the poem have five syllables, and the middle line has seven syllables. In the spirit of the holidays and our appropriately-named Zen devices like our ZenFone 2, we’re running another back cover giveaway!
This time, we’ve got a very exclusive, limited run of white Illusion series covers that come in two flavors. The first is similar to the Deluxe and Deluxe Special Edition covers in that it maintains the polygonal, crystal-like shapes (perfect for the icy-cool season), but has a pearlescent white color. The second has a unique quilted pattern that looks more chic and has a soft powdery look. The BEST thing about all of these covers is that they include the NFC antenna! So unlike the previous back covers that we gave away, these will allow you to bump devices, transfer data, and also use Android Pay.
Now, this is what you have to do to earn a chance to win one of TEN super-exclusive back covers.
- In the comments section below, write a haiku that contains the word “ZenFone 2” (Again, the haiku must have 3 lines with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line, and 5 in the last line).
- If you incorporate the word “holidays” – extra brownie points!
The holidays shine
with a ZenFone 2 in hand
and pictures of friends
- Contest begins 12/21 at 9:30 AM PT and ends 12/25 at 5PM PT
- The MyZen by ASUS team will determine winners on 12/28 at 10AM PT and contact the winners via email
- The contest is open to US and Canadian residents only -SORRY!
- Winners can only win one back cover despite how many entries they provide
- Winners will be asked which cover they want – but prizes will be given based on availability (so if you win, you’d better respond quickly)