With a great deal of excitement I am happy to communicate the launch of our ASUS PCDIY YouTube channel. You can expect content that mirrors the diverse, useful and detailed information that is going to be developed here on the website. In addition I will be working hard to align video content when possible with our written content giving you the advantages of both when possible and when sensible.
Some of the great content I am hard at work developing is noted below. I also look forward to your feedback on the content being developed.
- Complete PC builds
- Live builds
- System configuration recommendations – Detailed system buying guides.
- Every Hz Counts -Overclocking tutorials where you find out how to tweak and tune the most out of your motherboards, cpu, memory, GPUs and who knows even your routers or monitors!
- Partner product showcases – Where we check out the latest and greatest from our partners like Corsair, Antec, Mushkin, SanDisk. Promise, Thermaltake, GSKill, Kingston, LianLi, BitFenix and many others.
- Question Corner – An inbox like video segment where I answer questions about all thing relative to PCDIY.
- Hall of Fame – A segment focusing on outstanding builds submitted by the community.
- Tips and Tricks – Just that tipcs and tricks on how to tweak and tune your system or hardware to get better usage, experience or performance.
- WTD – What’s The Difference – A segment covering the differences between products. Have you ever wondered what’s the difference between the AC66U and the AC68U or what about the SABERTOOTH Z87 and the Maximus VI Formula. Worry no more WTD will give you clear and straightforward commentary on features, functionality and much more.
- 9 Things – A segment focusing on 9 key things you should be aware of when considering a specific product or technology.
- Product Overviews – A segment focusing on a technical overview of the features, functionality and overall design of new products.
Between the website and the YouTube channel you should find yourself in no shortage of great content. Make sure to check out our first video focusing on one of the most key steps in the PC building process. Checking your hardware before you build and doing a pre post of all your hardware before installing it in a chassis. If you have ever wondered what you should or if you should do something before installing your hardware make sure to check out this video. Do not forget to like and subscribe to make sure you always get the latest and greatest and it comes out!